TimLinger.com is designed for Tim’s professional career and personal interests.
Tim’s designations and accomplishments include:
With over12 years dedicated experience in the reverse mortgage arena, Tim has acquired the industry knowledge and personal experience in areas such as product education, presentation, application, title, lien, and especially home value issues. This experience assists in making a smooth transaction when working in partnership with clients to close the reverse mortgage loan.
Tim has learned that professionalism while working closely from start-to-conclusion and from friendship-to-referral is always the best experience for all.
Reverse Mortgage Specialist, Area Sales Leader - 2000 thru present
- Started in the industry in the year 2000 as a "community educator"
- Commissioned to help develop the Florida territory from near total scratch
- Doubled reverse mortgage sales production every year - just 6 sales in 2000 to many dozens of loans (personaly) in 2011 ...and beyond
- Recruited & trained 100+ reverse mortgage specialists (RMSs) since 2002
- Conducted weekly motivational & training conference calls for all RMSs including reverse mortgage “veterans”
Senior Education Foundation, Founder / President - 2000 thru 2010
- Founded company to help educate seniors on a variety of subjects and enrolled professionals to facilitate
- Organized hundreds of lectures on various topics important to seniors
- Was recognized in the community as the regional expert on senior issues
Charity for Charities.org, Founder / President - 2002 thru 2005
- Organized the largest fundraiser in Central Florida history – 3 years running
- Unified 27 local charities to partner and collaborate in harmony year after year
- Raised $600,000 in in-kind donations, services, and funds during 3rd year annual event called “911 for Charities”
Education and Organizations
- National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA) - 2000 thru present
- Reverse Mortgage Specialist (RMS) - 2000 thru Present
- Certified in Long-term Care (CLTC) - 2002 thru 2010
- Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) - 2000 thru Present
- West Liberty University (WLU) - 1984 thru 1985